Three mountains and six neighborhoods make up Keystone Resort, offering a true Rocky Mountain experience for everyone. Located 90 minutes from Denver International Airport, Keystone is an easy day’s travel from most major cities.
Keystone’s ski mountain is the largest in Summit County, with 3,148 acres of ski terrain serviced by two gondolas and six chairlifts. Two unique villages at the base of the mountain give skiers, shoppers, and diners a variety of choices for spending a day or an entire vacation. For a unique dining experience, try dining at 12,000 feet at Keystone’s famous Alpenglow Stube, a Four-Diamond gourmet restaurant accessed by a spectacular gondola ride.
Area attractions include:
• North America’s largest Zamboni-maintained outdoor skating rink – 5 acres!
• The largest night-skiing operation in Colorado
• A new 8-passenger gondola in River Run Village
• Multiple AAA 4-Diamond, Wine Spectator and Zagat-Survey rated restaurants
• 10,000 square foot luxury spa at the Keystone Lodge
• Two championship golf courses
• Horseback riding, mountain biking, and dinner wagon rides
The award-winning Keystone Conference Center hosts business and community events year-round, including charity events such as the 27-year old annual Wine in the Pines fundraiser benefitting United Cerebral Palsy Colorado.
Students from across the country come to Keystone Science School to explore nature and science education. This residential field science school enables young people to discover the natural wonders around them in the beauty of the Rocky Mountains while developing critical and scientific thinking skills.
With all that Keystone has to offer, you’ll want to return year after year!
Facts About KeystoneKeystone is a “census-designated place” in Summit County, which means it’s not incorporated as an official town
• Elevation: 9,280 feet above sea level
• Population: Approx. 1,000
• Size: 40.6 square miles
To learn more about Keystone, visit: www.keystoneresort.com
Single Family-Average Price: $748,308
-Median Price: $776,450
Multi-Family-Average Price: $372,302
-Median Price: $317,750
Residential Land-Average Price: $69,000
-Median Price: data not available
* Land Title Guarantee Company figures for YTD through November 2010