Selling your Breckenridge home might sound simple, but we know from experience that many aspects come into play that only a skilled professional can handle with ease. Here are the nuts and bolts of what your Coldwell Banker Rounds & Porter agent can do to help you sell your home:
- Offer customized property evaluations and suggest repairs or cosmetic work that might be needed to enhance your home’s salability.
- Recommend a staging expert if needed to present your mountain home in the best light. A staging professional knows how to eliminate clutter and arrange furniture and accents to make your home more appealing to buyers.
- Help you determine the correct pricing for your Summit County property, by evaluating current market conditions and neighborhood comparables.
- Design a marketing and advertising strategy to give your home the maximum exposure available, including:
- Internet listing featuring professional photography and virtual tours on our state-of-the-art website and on the MLS website
- Listing on iPhone and Android device apps
- Listing on YouTube “Coldwell Banker On Location” channel
- Direct mailings such as postcards, brochures, and letters
- Advertising in local, regional, national, and international publications
- Open houses for real estate agents and the public
- Email campaigns
- Leverage our strategic business partnerships with our Corporate Office and Local Summit County Entities.
- Skillfully assist with negotiations, contracts and offers
- Coordinate title documents, legal representation, and any other aspect of the sale where you need a trusted representative to guide you.
Call us today to discuss how we can help you sell your Breckenridge home – we connect buyers and sellers around the block and around the globe!